Snacks and covered beverages are permitted in most spaces within the Research Commons.
Catered food, box lunches, pizza and messy foods are not permitted in the Research Commons. Any food that requires utensils is not permitted.
Deliveries of food are not permitted.
Please clean up any spills right away, and properly dispose of all food, trash, and recycling.
For scheduled meetings and events, all food waste must be taken out of the building immediately following the event.
Reservation Policy: Booths, Rooms and Alcoves
- Reservations may be made a maximum of 2 weeks in advance.
- Spaces may be reserved for up to 2 hours per reservation.
- Individuals can make more than one 2 hour reservation per day but there must be one hour between reservations.
- Individuals cannot have more than one space reserved at one time.
- If a reservation is not claimed within 15 minutes, it may be used by another group.
- Only current UW students, staff, and faculty with current, valid NetIDs will be able to reserve a space.
- Please do not leave your belongings unattended, they are vulnerable to theft.