Grad students, present your research!
- Share your research informally and get feedback on your presentation.
- Learn from researchers doing related work.
- Make connections, build relationships.
- Need ideas? Think big data, forecasting, election outcomes, climate change, ambiguity and control, large scale data sharing, open source, economy, dystopia in the arts.
Scholars' Studio: Predictions is on May 15, 2014
Apply by April 17th
Upcoming: Spring quarter
Predictions Research @the Commons
- Date: Thursday May 15th 4pm-5:30pm
- Call for Proposals Due: April 17th, 2014
- Need ideas? Think: Big Data. Forecasting. Election outcomes. Climate Change. Ambiguity and control. Large scale data sharing. Open Source. Economy. Dystopia in the arts.
Scholars’ Studio is a fun, informal event that features 10 rapid-fire ignite-style presentations (5 minutes each) given by graduate students and postdocs doing research on topics related to an interdisciplinary theme. Hosted by the UW Libraries Research Commons and The Graduate School, Scholars' Studio gives students the opportunity to share their research across disciplines, make connections and build presentation skills.